Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Today: 855-790-0001
ASSOCIATION REVENUE PARTNERS
SPONSOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms and Conditions: The term "Publisher" is used to define all Association Revenue Partner publishing partners for any and all media outlets represented.
- All advertising (subject matter, form, wording, illustrations and typography) submitted is subject to the approval of the Business Manager and/or Publisher. We reserve the right to refuse any advertising content that does not meet the company's standards of acceptance.
- Association Revenue Partners reserves the right to refuse any advertisers (based on advertisements) or advertisements that could have a possible negative impact on any digital/print (including but not limited to websites, email newsletters, print publications, mobile applications, school advertising, sports and stadium advertising) readers as determined by management.
- The subject matter, form, wording, illustrations and typography of all advertising are subject to approval by Association Revenue Partners and the Publisher, but unless otherwise authorized in advance, no change will be made without the consent of the Agency or Advertiser. Advertising content that attacks, criticizes or demeans any individual, race, religion, sex, institution, firm, business, profession, organization or affectional preference shall not be accepted.
- All display advertisements submitted must plainly identify the name of the Advertiser.
- Association Revenue Partners, as a company as of January 1, 2014, does not allow any political, religious, alcohol, tobacco, firearms, sexual related materials, and all adult related materials.
- Type of heading, text, etc., shall not be the same or similar to that used by any partner news and editorial content that can be perceived as material provided by the publisher. Advertisements having the appearance of editorial material must have Advertisement printed above, and Association Revenue Partners as well as the Publisher reserves the right to insert "Advertisement" above any copy.
- Association Revenue Partners and our partner publisher shall not be liable for slight changes or typographical errors that do not lessen the value of an advertisement. Association Revenue Partners and the Publisher shall not be liable for any other errors appearing in an advertisement unless Association Revenue Partners received corrected copy before the copy deadline, with corrections plainly noted there in. In the event of an error in an advertisement for which the Association Revenue Partners is liable as herein defined, its liability shall be limited to refunding such proportion of the entire cost of the advertisement as the space occupied by the error bears to the whole space occupied by such an advertisement.
- The liability of Association Revenue Partners or the Publisher for failure to publish an advertisement for any reason in the issue specified shall be limited to publishing the advertisement in a subsequent issue (at the regular rate).
- Terms of sale for ads: All payments are due upon securing your placement unless otherwise specific in the agreement.
- Association Revenue Partners may revoke the credit privileges of any Advertiser for failure to pay charges when due. Association Revenue Partners may declare all monies owed to the Publisher by an Advertiser immediately due and payable in full. Association Revenue Partners may also refuse or decline and Advertiser based on failure to pay charges when due on any past transactions between either Association Revenue Partners or the Publisher themselves (not limited to current advertising ventures).
- If an account becomes delinquent, the Advertiser is responsible for paying collection costs, attorney's fees and any costs associated with placing the obligation with a collection agency or to an attorney for litigation.
- A service charge of $25 will be added to any check returned to Association Revenue Partners unpaid by the Advertiser's bank.
- The Advertiser and/or Advertising Agency agrees to defend and indemnify Association Revenue Partners and the Publisher against any and all liability, losses or expenses arising from claim of libel, unfair competition, unfair trade practice, infringement of trademarks, trade names or patents, violations of rights of privacy and infringement of copy rights and proprietary rights resulting from the publication of Advertiser's advertisement.
- Advertisers and Agencies forwarding orders to Association Revenue Partners which contain incorrect rates and conditions are hereby advised that the advertising called for will be inserted and charged at the regular schedule of rates and conditions enforced at that time.
- Any Advertiser or Advertiser's Agency that do not adequately provide creative 5 business days prior to the drop date for space purchased will still be responsible for payment whether the placement runs correctly or not. The Advertiser is expected to approve or decline any creative designed by Association Revenue Partners within 48 hours. If approval or decline is not received, Association Revenue Partners will proceed as if it has been approved and run the creative.
- Association Revenue Partners reserves the right to change advertising rates and conditions on 30 days notice. In such an event, the Advertiser may amend or cancel contracts or space reservations as of the date of the change.
- Cancellation policy: All Ad placements are limited in nature, and all cancellation requests must be made in writing within 3 days of purchase.
- Association Revenue Partners recognizes your right to confidentiality and is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personal information when you visit our partner sites unless you request further information, place an order, complete a survey or enter a contest. When you sign-up for a service, we will ask you for the following personal information: name and e-mail address. We may use your personal information to contact you for account purposes. When you place an order, we will ask you for the following personal information: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and its expiration date. This information is requested for the purpose of the sale, and we may use your personal information to contact you for account purposes. When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- We share general demographic information with advertisers and partners as aggregated information that cannot be used in any way to identify you. All performance statistics and data are kept private and not released to any of our partners without your permission. Occasionally, we may reference our own statistics, but the data will be an aggregate of our whole client base, and not identify any one party. Association Revenue Partners certifies that all personal information relating to its members and partners, including email addresses and personal information, will be kept confidential. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Association Revenue Partners uses AdButler as their ad serving technology within our partner websites. AdButler’s technology complies with all GDPR requirements, and we do not utilize cookies for frequency capping, conversion tracking, and/or geotargeting.
- Association Revenue Partners uses Choozle and their Smart Container tag and data targeting features. They collect and use your information to help understand our customer needs, and provide a tailored experience for how you interact with our brand. The information is only distributed to the services we use to help us execute this unique content experience for you.
500 N. Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75074
Association Revenue Partners
© All Rights Reserved